- Minimizing own personal baggage
- Treasure Mapping
- Does your HR function get time to take its fire fighting gear off?
- Implementing Shared Services in Organisations
- Implementing 360 degree feedback
- Have you done enough with health, safety and wellbeing?
- Were we so clever to get rid of morning tea?
- Have you got the right staff in your IT function?
- Are you getting enough “bang” for your training buck?
- How you can seek staff opinion for less than $6,000
- Throw out the budget process, or at least radically alter it
- Is your budgeting process adding value to your company?
- How to implement quarterly rolling planning – and get it right first time
- Is your board reporting process out of control?
- Measuring Performance in Challenging Times
- When TOMs (takeovers or mergers) go bad
- Performance Bonuses – the foundations stones
- The Merger Sting – and why mergers cannot succeed
- A Warren Buffet styled “Investment checklist”
Winning Management Habbits
- The ability to serve – the Cathy Pacific recruitment process
- Implementing “Action Meetings” Methods
- Action meetings and other major management breakthroughs
- Effective Recruiting
- Better practice studies and what they can do for your IS function
- Do you understand how a Human resources function can add to the bottom line?
- Delivering bullet proof PowerPoint presentations
- Management practices by the Pier Nine Restaurant
- Toyota’s 15 year advantage
- Jack Welch – Leadership in the 21st century
- Sir Winston’s Legacy to Leadership
- Leadership Lessons from Down under